Section Navigation Bar

Who can use this form?

We investigate flooding in any part of Essex, except Southend or Thurrock.

If you’re not sure which council to contact, enter the postcode into find your local council.

Do not use this form in an emergency

Essex flood and water management does not provide emergency flood help. Find out how to get help during a flood.

eForms by AchieveForms